Engineering : Admission Procedure
- Publishing of information brochure by state CET cell.
- Filling online application form by candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
- Document verification at facilitation centre by the candidate.
- Publishing of provisional merit lists, submission of grievances, if any, and publishing of final merit list.
- Display of available category wise Seat Matrix for CAP Round I
- Filling up and confirmation of online option form having preferences of courses and institutions before CAP Round I. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I
- Display of Provisional allotment of CAP Round I indicating allotted institute and course.
- Reporting and confirmation of admission to the allotted institute by paying fee and submitting original documents.
- The students those have not confirmed the allotted seat in CAP round-I or not received any allotment in CAP round –I are eligible for further CAP rounds.
- Same process is applicable for CAP round II &III
- For detailed admission process please visit to DTE Maharashtra
Institute Level Quota Admission
- For institute level admission candidates are required to fill up the Admission Application Form available in the institute and submit the same along with necessary documents.
- Provisional merit list of candidates seeking admission will be displayed as well as communicated.
- Greivances, if any, should be addressed to the Principal.
- Final merit will be declared and admission will be granted to the desirous candidates present.